I need help with a download called the Security update to the HP PML Driver for my system... I don't even know if I need it, but all inquiries are welcome...

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hey there buddy, it would be better if you post your question in the correct forum to get quick answers.

Which OS are you using ? Windows ? Linux ? You can find the appropriate forum here.

I am using Windows XP Home edition with service pack 2 installed..

I don't know what exactly are you looking for but have you tried their site or this link ?

I need help with a download called the Security update to the HP PML Driver for my system... I don't even know if I need it, but all inquiries are welcome...

I looked up what you requested; the following links seems to refer to it:

http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/hpzipm12.exe.html

It looks like it may be a driver for a software printer, and from what I read, it does not seem necessary and it may be a sort of spyware. Research more before installing it and using it.

Regards,
sharky_machine

no spyware, just a part of the normal printer drivers and NOT downloaded separately.
If you need it it will be included in your regular driver installation.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.