i am an artist totaly ignorant of almost everything technical apart from design/image apps. I have an etower with "windows me" installed and want to install "2000pro" or at least "2000". Is this possable and will my drivers be affected or whaterver??

Please help thanks

Tim:)

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Sorry man, you can't upgrade ME to 2000.:-/

Sorry man, you can't upgrade ME to 2000.:-/

can i run a clean install af 2000??

yea, you can do a clean install of anything.

yea, you can do a clean install of anything.

GREAT so how do i save or copy the drivers installed on it(do i need to??) is there anything else i sould prepair? I have taken all my files off so i dont lose them.

thanks tim

All you need to do is copy all of your data you want to keep.. (documents.. programs..) and that's all. You don't need any drivers or anything.

May I ask why you want to 'downgrade' to 2000?

All you need to do is copy all of your data you want to keep.. (documents.. programs..) and that's all. You don't need any drivers or anything.

May I ask why you want to 'downgrade' to 2000?

i seem to have so many programs that do not seem to be compatable with windows millenium?? is this normal

So your downgrading b/c of software issues? hmm.. what programs do you have that aren't compatible with ME

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.