i want to restore my pc to the way it was when i first bought it.
i have a windows xp home edition SP2.
i dont have a windows xp disk is there a way to restore my pc back to the way i got it when it came from the factory
PS i cant restore my system back to that day as i have set my pc to noly keep a few days worth of restoration times

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

i want to restore my pc to the way it was when i first bought it.
i have a windows xp home edition SP2.
i dont have a windows xp disk is there a way to restore my pc back to the way i got it when it came from the factory
PS i cant restore my system back to that day as i have set my pc to noly keep a few days worth of restoration times

Not with out a winxp cd, you could borrow one from a friend and use it along with you winxp key.

well i did some research and found out if i press f10 when booting my pc there is an option to remove everything put on it after the day it was sent from the factory

that the key that blows it up!!lol
gig it a try ,it called system restore .

yer system restore works nut back everything thing up on to cd's 1st it erases everything

i want to restore my pc back like when it brand new

i want to restore my pc back like when it brand new

so boot to the cd/dvd that you got with the laptop or made when you first ran the laptop .
what is the make and model of the laptop

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.