"Attempt to determine whether user and machine accounts are in the same forest failed (0x6b5)". Does anyone know what this code means? I've searched high and low for the information and everywhere I go, there's never any information out there. Running Windows 2000 server, and this error pops up in the event viewer (application log) at least 10 times a day. Any help appreciated, thanks.

Since it is a year since you posted this I am sure you got around it. But for ayone who stumbles across this from a search, the translation of that code using the command line "net helpmsg 1717" is "The Interface is unknown"

So, this sounds like some problems related to a change of network card otr maybe it's settings.

And One more thing when i go in the Evening to my house i make may PC Lock Not Shutdown in the morning when i come it is disconnected from the server the email are not working the internet is not working But when i Restart my PC or Logoff and Login again he problem is Solve Plz HElp ME :'(:confused:

And One more thing when i go in the Evening to my house i make may PC Lock Not Shutdown in the morning when i come it is disconnected from the server the email are not working the internet is not working But when i Restart my PC or Logoff and Login again he problem is Solve Plz HElp ME :'(:confused:

This is the Error Report

Event Type: Error

Event Source: NETLOGON

Event Category: None

Event ID: 5719

Date: 05/01/2010

Time: 7:26:59 AM

User: N/A

Computer: SGNAIT-JED-3111

Description:

No Domain Controller is available for domain SGNA-SA due to the following:

Not enough storage is available to process this command. .

Make sure that the computer is connected to the network and try again. If the problem persists, please contact your domain administrator.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Data:

0000: 17 00 00 c0 ...À

No Domain Controller is available for domain SGNA-SA due to the following:

Not enough storage is available to process this command. .

Make sure that the computer is connected to the network and try again. If the problem persists, please contact your domain administrator.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.