Hey all. Sometimes my XP will randomly restart (coincidently when i dont want it to :lol: ). When windows rebots my windows watchdog shows me this screen

[IMG]http://img54.exs.cx/img54/7497/prob2.jpg[/IMG]

what do i press (i allways press "no") or how do i fix it.

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

That message is simply an indication that you have some underlying system problems. Some program or other is 'behaving badly', and causing a memory dump.

I'd suggest you start off by making sure you have updated antivirus and spyware/malware tools on your system, scanning for nasties, and removing any you find. See the 'stickies' in our security section for more information about that.

You could also try removing any unnecessary programs, particularly those which are downloaded 'freebies'. You'll need to do a lot of trial and error, because the cause could be any number of things.

thx a lot. unfortunaly ive scanned everything (norton & adaware) and nothing! ahh well its a fairly random occurance, soo im not worried!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.