HAve a computer that will not access a particular domain minolta-copier-new-used.com. When attmepting to it just searches and searches without ever finding it. All other machines go to it fine except the one so I presume something has been set with the browser IE6 that is preventing it from loading. Accessing the domain on the same computer using Netscape works fine, but IE won't do it. Any suggestions?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Check your privacy preferences. Otherwise, check firewalls.

May be someone can help me with a domain related issues.
I got a computer from work (past it 3 year life cycle) for personal use. To personlize it, I changed the pre assigned computer name and domain. IT prompted me to restart. After that it presented the login screen where I used the userid and password I always used and the laptop will not recogonize it. What can I do to get to use this laptop. I don't have to use it in my work network anymore, can I login somehow? Thanks in advance for you help.

May be someone can help me with a domain related issues.
I got a computer from work (past it 3 year life cycle) for personal use. To personlize it, I changed the pre assigned computer name and domain. IT prompted me to restart. After that it presented the login screen where I used the userid and password I always used and the laptop will not recogonize it. What can I do to get to use this laptop. I don't have to use it in my work network anymore, can I login somehow? Thanks in advance for you help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.