Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by caperjack

in safe mode do a restore to an earlier date if that is available.

The question is, how do I do a restore to an earlier date.
What are the steps to restore.

Thanks!

Tried to do a restore but getting message System restore is not able to protect your computer. Please restart your computer, and then run system restore again. I have also noticed that when I load my PC in Safe mode, I am getting an administration account and my own account. I tried logging in the admin account but it won`t let me.

Tried to do a restore but getting message System restore is not able to protect your computer. Please restart your computer, and then run system restore again. I have also noticed that when I load my PC in Safe mode, I am getting an administration account and my own account. I tried logging in the admin account but it won`t let me.

maybe because you are un safe mode ,or a virus/trojan could cause the restore to no work .

I am getting an administration account and my own account. I tried logging in the admin account but it won`t let me

why! what error or message pops up when you try

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.