Background -- 3 computers all runnung Win XP, on the same workgroup, connected in a wireless network, as follow:
1. PC-A: Win XP Pro, workgroup--CK
2. laptop-B: Win XP Pro, workgroup--CK
3. netbook-C: Win XP, workgroup--CK
1. laptop-B and netbook-C can see each other on workgroup, but cannot see PC-A.
2. PC-A cannot see the workgroup or any computer, including itself.
3. PC-A get error msg refusing access to network due to lack of authority.
Is there an easy solution for this problem?
Thank you for any advice