hello all. i work at my desk posting entries into my pc. some entries require the supervisor to get up from his desk and come to mine to authorise via a password input. on a slow day he might have to ge up 50 times to do this and it gets quite tiring for the old chap. is there a way that i can shout over at him that i need authorization and he gets my screen on his pc and just inputs the password and we carry on like that? we are connected via a LAN ofcourse.

You should be able to use remote control software to do that.

Denis

hello all. i work at my desk posting entries into my pc. some entries require the supervisor to get up from his desk and come to mine to authorise via a password input. on a slow day he might have to ge up 50 times to do this and it gets quite tiring for the old chap. is there a way that i can shout over at him that i need authorization and he gets my screen on his pc and just inputs the password and we carry on like that? we are connected via a LAN ofcourse.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.