Hi All

I'm interested in sharing a video clip and playing it DURING a video conference via Skype. I want us all to be able to view the video at the same time, instead of me having to send the video to each member beforehand. The members of the video call are all on different parts of the world, Africa, UK and the US.

Any advice on how i can do this?

Hi

I am not sure if this will work on skype, but you need a "multi cam" application, that will allow you to broadcast your own cam, as well as video clips.

This is working 100% on video broadcasting servers, but I myself have not tested it on skype, but who knows, maybe it will work.

Google for "ManyCam" I use version 2.4 of it, but I used it some time ago, so there might be an update or newer version available. And it is free! It will allow you to broadcast your own cam, as well as video clips, or more than one cam at the same time.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.