hi to all im trying to install windows xp but this message keeps coming up to my screen under dos.

Novell Netware Ready Firmware v1.00 (940809)
(C) Copyright 1991-1994 Novell, Inc. All Rights Reserved
SiS 900/7016 PCI Adapters Dos ODI Driver v1.05 (990410)
(C) Copyright 1998 SiS Corp. All Rights Reserved

RPL-ROM-ADR: 00D0 09DF 6C22
RPL-ROM-IRQ: 5
RPL-ROM-PIO: CC00
RPL-ROM-FFC: 5

Searching for boot record from floppy..Not Found
Searching for boot record from CDROM..Not Found
Searching for boot record from Network..OK

Press <home> key to boot from local Drive
Boot Failure
Insert Boot Diskette in A:
Press Any Key when ready

HI, I'm a new user, if you are trying to install xp why not just simply format and delete all existing partitions. :eek:

If that fails why not try to get to your Bios and change you start up options, to boot directly from your cd first or the floppy first if available. :idea:

i am having the same problem. Ready to put in another MOBO. Any light on the situation?
Did a low-level on the HDD trying to install. Did Fdisk and reformated. The prob is the Bios on this comp i am trying to set up. Went into the bios and re-arranged the boot sequence + disabled boot from other devices. Still get the same Novell boot. Will not let me install a hdd, will not read windows cd, nor will it boot from floppy. HELP!!!

My computer won't boot. I tried everything. Where can I download recovery disk for free. My computer info is Novell netware ready firmware v1.00. Americcan Megatrend Amibios. Please help to solve this computer problem. Thanks

I have desame problem and don't have the Boot diskette, where or how can I download one.

hi to all im trying to install windows xp but this message keeps coming up to my screen under dos.

Novell Netware Ready Firmware v1.00 (940809)
(C) Copyright 1991-1994 Novell, Inc. All Rights Reserved
SiS 900/7016 PCI Adapters Dos ODI Driver v1.05 (990410)
(C) Copyright 1998 SiS Corp. All Rights Reserved

RPL-ROM-ADR: 00D0 09DF 6C22
RPL-ROM-IRQ: 5
RPL-ROM-PIO: CC00

Searching for boot record from floppy..Not Found
Searching for boot record from CDROM..Not Found
Searching for boot record from Network..OK

Press <home> key to boot from local Drive
Boot Failure
Insert Boot Diskette in A:
Press Any Key when ready

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.