thrillride01 0 Newbie Poster

I am new to the edgerouter and I know zero CLI which is hurting me quite a bit right now because I do not understand most of this, so here goes.

I am running an Edgerouter ERLite running 1.6.0 FW and I have 2 modems from the cable company each putting out 50X5 dynamic plugged into eth0 and eth1. eth2 is the lan at 10.0.0.1/8. I ran the load balance wizard and I am online, but only through eth0. eth1 is only running a couple of kbps if at all. I did set up load balance and failover on PFSense a while back and loved it, but that was strictly through a gui and I followed youtube step by step, so I didnt understand much of that either, but I follow directions well! The problem I have here is that all the directions on youtube are using CLI and for some reason if I try to set it up that way it errors out and I have to reset and start over. Is it because my dynamic IPs are in the same subnet xx.xx.195.239/20 and xx.xx.194.60/20 where the x's are the same or is it that I have to add firewall rules after running the wizard or is there another step I missed?? Please help or point me in the direction of step by step directions. I appreciate anyones help, Thanks.