Hello friends,
Every serious internet user is aware of risks involved in online transactions such as phishing etc. Make your customers believe that your site is secured by getting SSL Certificate for your site.
SSL certificates provide non-forgeable proof of your website's identity, and they are a great way to instill customer confidence in the integrity and security of your online business.
Without SSL security in place, information is transmitted in “clear text.” This is practically an open invitation for hackers, script kiddies, and other mischief makers to use commonly available “packet sniffing” software to snatch the information while in transit.
I've secured my own site with SSL Certificate and my customers feel happier :-)

IVAN

:p

For the record, yes, SSL is a great way to ensure that your customers and users are at the site they expect, and not lured to some other site with fake content. I do recommend that every place that *sells* anything get one :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.