About a month ago I replaced my old 2wire dsl modem with a d-link dsl-2320b modem. When I first set it up I used the wizard and I was up and running and was fast.

I'd say maybe no more than 2 weeks afterwards the connection seemed slow and I could not access some websites the progress bar would move along slowly and the status bar would just show "Waiting for http://********.com. Some example sites (Microsoft, MS Updates, Yahoo DSL downloads, Directron.com, Tomshardware.com, and others) while a majority of the sites would load at a decent speed.

I would run the wizard again and it would let me access these sites again and connections were fast. Then the same thing would happen. I just don't get it. I'm not an networking specialist just know the basics, so I don't know jack about the terms that are in the configuration page of the modem.

Let me know if anymore info is needed. thanks

P.S. I know I don't have any viruses or spyware because this was on a fresh install of XP Pro(twice)