HI,
Im in BSCS 1st semester we have to prepare a presentation on any topic related to computer hardware or networking can u help me in choosing the topic and also plz give a little guide on your suggested topic.
thanks

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I have one, but I have to go patent it first, then make some cash off it before it's old news.

well i guess theres no one to help me choose my topic only

well i guess theres no one to help me choose my topic only

Make a firewall, packet sniffer ,etc.

Sorry, I just don't know anything about that. Because I am going to start my first year in BS(hons). Will you please tell me the difference among BSCS,BSIT and BSSE. I shall be very thankful to you. This is the very important decision of my life. Reply me with topic BS(Hons). Thanks.

Sorry, I just don't know anything about that. Because I am going to start my first year in BS(hons). Will you please tell me the difference among BSCS,BSIT and BSSE. I shall be very thankful to you. This is the very important decision of my life. Reply me with topic BS(Hons). Thanks.

Hi
you should choose motherboard as a topic of your presentation.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.