I'm thinking of something to create to improve computer's classic software, maybe a higher level programming language than the actual, or a smarter OS, or maybe make expert systems improve with AI, etc ...

On the other hand, Computers nowadays can be very helpful, but also can be used to steel information, terrorism, and other crimes.
If we do make better computers, they will eventually fall in the wrong hands, and be a more efficient tool for bad.

How do you think we can prevent it ?

I believe there might be a way to prevent it, but not by programming security policies, because that can be easily get passed through back doors.

I believe there must be a secure way to make better computers :)
What ideas do you guys have ?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Did you know that in English there are about 30 different meanings of the affirmative word yes?
A story to illustrate:
A man comes home from his work, says hello to the wife, installs himself in a seat with a newspaper and a drink.
Two options:
The wife says: " Darling, are you going to mow the lawn? "
The wife says: " Darling, I'm taking a bath will you come and rub my back? "
In both cases the man will say " yes ".
The moment we have a computer who understands the difference between the two affirmations, we have something that is close to an ideal computer.

Did you know that in English there are about 30 different meanings of the affirmative word yes?
A story to illustrate:
A man comes home from his work, says hello to the wife, installs himself in a seat with a newspaper and a drink.
Two options:
The wife says: " Darling, are you going to mow the lawn? "
The wife says: " Darling, I'm taking a bath will you come and rub my back? "
In both cases the man will say " yes ".
The moment we have a computer who understands the difference between the two affirmations, we have something that is close to an ideal computer.

Yeah, indeed that's one way to really improve computers, that field its not been studied much, that's why I'm thinking maybe that can be done if the programming languages could understand the programmers like that... then we can have much smarter OS.

The designing of smart OS systems and more security check while making a program on specific program may be considered then it will relieved to some extent.

The designing of smart OS systems and more security check while making a program on specific program may be considered then it will relieved to some extent.

I'd apreciate if you could explain that in more detail, I didnt understand.

Computers nowadays can be very helpful, but also can be used to steel information, terrorism, and other crimes.
If we do make better computers, they will eventually fall in the wrong hands, and be a more efficient tool for bad

Well, the whole reason computers exist as we know them, is because of the second world war (namely Colossus and ENIAC).

Well, the whole reason computers exist as we know them, is because of the second world war (namely Colossus and ENIAC).

But I believe we can take it to a better end :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.