Hi! I need help! Im a graduating student and Im sick and tired of thingking and surfing the net of what Thesis Title would I propose :mad: , then I got hooked in this cool site(thank GOD! :lol: )

Im quite good in VB6, not exactly good in JAVA, C++ but if you teach me Im sure I can get. :lol:

Can you please help me to think :-| of what thesis title can i propose with the use of some algorithm that can apply to VB6 or maybe in JAVA....

Thank you so much!!! May GOD bless YOU!!! :cheesy:

12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by switty

Hi everyone,

Knowing VB6 is not very helpful as its now considered legacy. You can try other variation of basic, they're better and you will get further with them. A good example is Rapid-Q and Real Basic.

For the use of Java you can try to create a new email format using binary streams but its quite tough. You can also create a messagging system in java

Richard West

Actually, VB6 is rarly used outside educational institutions. If you want to make programming a professional career you will have to learn c++, and learn it pretty thoroughly. Most software houses use c++, but M$ Visual .NET is picking up speed.

thanks for the advise....i quite good in c++ and i think i have to study it well so what do you think can i propose using that language? thanks

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.