Suppose you have a computer that requires 1 minute to solve problem instances of size 1000.
What instance sizes can be run in 1 minute if you buy a new computer that runs 1000 times
faster than the old one, assuming the following time complexities T(n) for our algorithm?
(a) T(n) = O(n).
(b) T(n) = O(n3).
(c) T(n) = O(10n).

:'( :(

Rashakil Fol commented: Do your own homework, mmmmkay? HTH HAND. -1

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Do your own homework.

pls if you dont no how to solve the solution above do replay to me this kind of solution im seriase pls
if i know the solution i will not send it to you
ok

if i know the solution i will not send it to you
ok

What?

Try these and we may help you:

A:

Please do try to spell properley - "chatspeak" like "plz" is not acceptable (although I must admit that I have a habit for it myself)

B:

Have you read the rules? We wil not do your homework for you. We can point you in the right direction and guide you but only if you show us that you have at least made a start.

>pls if you dont no how to solve the solution above do replay to me
Rash knows the answer, as do many of us, but he's refusing to give it to you because the problem is clearly homework and you haven't shown any effort.

>im seriase pls
I'm serious too. No effort, no help.

This is my answer
i do not if it is true or not
T(1ooo)=O(1000)

but for the second or faster computer will be
T(1000000)=O(1000000)

it is true or not...reply please

I think you mean to use the word "correct", not the word "true". Looks right to me by the way, but im no computer science expert.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.