I found a cool hardware called Novint Falcon. It enables a new type of force feedback. Allowing you to feel bumps, textures, and other cool stuff like gun recoil.

It is hard to describe the controller but I am on the preorder list for their black falcon version.

novint.com is their website. Check out the videos of it.

When i get my hand on one. I am going to see if I can program mods to support it for older games.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Here is some cool hardware I won't get - I play shooters and get shot way too often to want to 'feel the pain'.

Here is some cool hardware I won't get - I play shooters and get shot way too often to want to 'feel the pain'.

Now that is cool stuff!

Cool indeed!

See - the vest can be tuned up to leave bruises (or so I have been told), so take a look below to see -- er sorry, I got no real segue to this but it is kool.

This is not actually tech but I think this will blow you away differently. Just hovering over the left hand menu is pretty cool.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.