Life Has never Promised you anything....
Nor has God, but People did.......
Some said they will never leave you .......
lie..
Some said they will love you till death.......
lie..
Some said you are the most precious one.......
lie..
Life is made of such sweet lies......
All that matters is, how you faced the time you finally realizes those were just lies.....
we may ask " Wouldn't life be much better without these lies??
But truth is,
the times you lived on those big lies were the only times you lived..........

Absolutely beautiful.

Life Has never Promised you anything....
Nor has God, but People did.......
Some said they will never leave you .......
lie..
Some said they will love you till death.......
lie..
Some said you are the most precious one.......
lie..
Life is made of such sweet lies......
All that matters is, how you faced the time you finally realizes those were just lies.....
we may ask " Wouldn't life be much better without these lies??
But truth is,
the times you lived on those big lies were the only times you lived..........

If want some beautiful quotes, fo all sorts, SNIP has it all.

If you have a good one quote then plz pest here.

Never Leave a true Relation for few Faults.
Think just once-Nobody is perfect,
Nobody is correct,
and at the end
affection is always greater than perfection.

Days begin with hopes and ends with dreams!
Everyday starts with some expectation,
but everyday surely ends with some experience.
"That's life".

"Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

what made me like computers even more

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

+++The Mentor+++

"it's not the years in your life it's the life in your years"

- abraham lincoln

History is the sum total of things that could have been avoided.
>>> Konrad Adenauer

"One must have patience."

Data is not information, Information is not knowledge, Knowledge is not understanding, Understanding is not wisdom.

Cliff Stoll & Gary Schubert

"Lisp is worth learning for the profound enlightenment experience you will have when you finally get it; that experience will make you a better programmer for the rest of your days, even if you never actually use Lisp itself a lot."

- Eric Raymond

How many of you agree with this?

"Lisp is worth learning for the profound enlightenment experience you will have when you finally get it; that experience will make you a better programmer for the rest of your days, even if you never actually use Lisp itself a lot."

- Eric Raymond

How many of you agree with this?

Not that this is relevant to the topic, I believe Assembly is the one true experience when it comes to hard core programming. Without knowledge of Assembly your basically a noob. That is why all of these professional programmers charging thousands or even millions in big corporations make sloppy code. Simply because they don't know how the low level software works and what the best methods are in the way that the computer will render the code. So conclusion, you should learn Assembly along with your other required languages in your preliminary course.

See first, think later, then test. But always see first. Otherwise you will only see what you were expecting. Most scientists forget that.
-Douglas Adams

A minecraft quote

We built this city, in rock and roll.
We build this city.
We built this city till it's spamed down around ow wow.

“Don't be afraid to make a mistake. But make sure you don't make the same mistake twice.”

-Akio Morita

Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it.
-- Richard Lamm

"Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass."
French Proverb

Jay Leno:
"There are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average … which means, you have met your New Year's resolution."

“For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice.”

-T.S. Eliot

This year I'm a little bit older, a little bit rounder, but still none the wiser.

--- Karl Arm

To err is human but to really f**k up you need a computer.

My father goes his way, i'll go mine.

-Tir

Do small things with great love, those will become great things.

Nearly all men can stand adversity,
but if you want to test a mans character,
give him power.”
~ Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865)

“ It's not at all important to get it right the first time. It's vitally important to get it right the last time. ”
- Andrew Hunt and David Thomas

We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?
~~~ Jean Cocteau

The wrong kind of people hate you for the good in you !!
And
The right kind of people love you even after knowing bad in you

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover " -Mark Twain

...the minecraft ending quote

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.