I'm a web developer and I have joined this forum to seek more knowledge. I have been working with web designing for about 2-3 years now and I just decided that it was about time to dig into the server side languages so I have started on PHP. I have been working with it for about 1 week now and I must say that I love it, the first day I was able to create a simple contact form and on the second day I created a sign up system. I love the simplicity yet the power it brings me and I can therefore say that I'm not leaving PHP in the nearest future.

I will be helping where ever I can though I mostly will be lurking around until I found something where I feel I can contribute with something useful. I won't spam threads with random or useless answers since I'm here for the learning purposes and expect the rest of the community to be so too. There are therefore no need for useless spamming on the forum and trashing ofter peoples threads.

The project I'm currently working on is an IRC bot. Help it much appreciated and would be thanked. Anything I have missed out or you want to know, just ask me.

See you around
Anima Templi

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome to DaniWeb.

Hello and welcome.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.