Member Avatar for kemoche

:@ ( Help me out on this I dont understand how it happened but my key words have been hijacked.
My site is http://www.joylandsafaris.com - is developed using joomla 1.5.10. When I Google the site, the key word header is not what I have set but the hijacked content.
Somebody help me :'(
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Oh, that's so bad. I don't have any idea why your title tag changed. Did you revise it recently?

Oh, that's so bad. I don't have any idea why your title tag changed. Did you revise it recently?

Thanks, no I havent touched them apart from now as I try to get rid of the obscene header words tho in vain

What do you mean by keywords header hijacked? Google might be showing the old cached results if you're using expired domain name.

What do you mean by keywords header hijacked? Google might be showing the old cached results in case you're using expired domain name.

on the contrary, the domain is still valid. Upto three weeks ago all was well then it got hijacked and the cache results changed. I have tried to resubmit and even the last crawled results still same results.

I think you should contact google and inform this episode.

Well, thanks.

Hey i didn't get what do you mean by header keyword? I know Google takes sometimes long to update the website because they update their website only once a month. change it and monitor it change your password. I think it something wrong with the codding. Check your website codding just in case you need to make some changes.
Try different keywords for searching your website. are you advertising with Google like adword. It usually updates your website faster that way.
Insaneoz

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.