Hi all I have a small blog site with a decent number of views and i want to show that i can make a good bit of money from the google adds which i have placed on it. bascialy i want people to click the ads under where i have typed "please click these ads" and i will do the same for you on your site ? fair as fair i make so you can make to.

please pm me here if you are interested i will send you my link and you send me yours thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi all I have a small blog site with a decent number of views and i want to show that i can make a good bit of money from the google adds which i have placed on it. bascialy i want people to click the ads under where i have typed "please click these ads" and i will do the same for you on your site ? fair as fair i make so you can make to.

please pm me here if you are interested i will send you my link and you send me yours thanks.

Click me and I will click you is click-fraud.

Click fraud is very dangerous game and you dont want Google to discover and penalize your site - literally forever...

is that true ? sorry i didnt think it was weird sorry people scratch that so.

This is definitely click fraud. You will get your account and name banned for good. It's not worth it because in future once you learn how to make money the right way, you will not be given the approval for any accounts.

how do you mean make money the right way ? can you tell me what it is i am doing wrong ? thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.