Hi,

My site is about tourism and I am describing about a place in each page. ie its photo(s), description, how to reach, contact person etc.

Instead of searching it from data base I am using static html or php page for improving search engine optimization. Is it work or any new ideas ?

And I am using title, keywords and content in that page only about that particular place. For eg if my place is "kodaikanal" and I will use keywords like "places to see in kodaikanal", "kodaikanal trips" ..... also a good title.

My doubt is may I repeat these keywords in my content ( ie in the description about that place ) ?

And if I use these keywords in my description then is it became "search engine spamming " ?

I am expecting kind advises
Thanks in advance
Rajeesh

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

A good point with regard to human resources and personnel research, regarding the addition to it and if we do not use keywords where we developed for the classification of content.

Clearly, can be spammed keywords (by copying from other sites, or fraud with similar domain names, designs, content, spam, etc. In addition, this is not about page rank, it's about organizing information.

It seems logical, and I know that the content is the key - although this is not a bit which should go into the equation? Just do not carry much weight? Or to include at least if there was a particular area to inspect the site with Google Custom Search, etc..

Ideas?

A good point with regard to human resources and personnel research, regarding the addition to it and if we do not use keywords where we developed for the classification of content.

Clearly, can be spammed keywords (by copying from other sites, or fraud with similar domain names, designs, content, spam, etc. In addition, this is not about page rank, it's about organizing information.

It seems logical, and I know that the content is the key - although this is not a bit which should go into the equation? Just do not carry much weight? Or to include at least if there was a particular area to inspect the site with Google Custom Search, etc..

Ideas?

HUH???? I am so confused with your post. The question was about repeating some of the keywords.

Here is my take, YES you can repeat the keywords AS LONG as their use is justified in the particular sentence. Variations of the keywords can also be implemented so as to vary and not make it look like spam to SE bots. Content is KEY and Google LOVES quality content. SO, I always tell people that they must ensure that their content is readable by a human brain and not a SE bot. This means that overuse of keywords for SEO purpose can look and read oddly to a human. Use the keywords enough to make your content crawled by bots by few enough so that it does not come off as gibberish to a person. In essence, there should be a decent balance between informative content and keywords.

Hi, Rajeesh

1. I think php pages would work more effective with mysql database and we could still make them SEO friendly and search engines would pick up dynamic contents without any problems these days.

2. Generally speaking, you should use your targeted keywords and their variants in your title tags, meta description tags, h1 tags, page contents. I would like to recommend you to use your keywords in meaningful phrase but not only via single keywords.

Have a nice day,

Hi Rajeesh
Of course you can repeat your keywords, but you should be sure that the keywords are right and suitable for your site - some keyword research tools can help you with that, also they will show you a lot of keywords you also can use. For that case i think semrush will be good.

Hi Rajeesh
Of course you can repeat your keywords, but you should be sure that the keywords are right and suitable for your site - some keyword research tools can help you with that, also they will show you a lot of keywords you also can use. For that case i think semrush will be good.

Hi,
Thanks for the reply .... Thank you very much
Rajeesh

You must use your keywords in your title, description and content without abuse of them.

You must use your keywords in your title, description and content without abuse of them.

Thanks for the reply and if you don't mind can you explain what you meant by "abuse"...

Thanks
Rajeesh

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.