Hi,

Which is the best and accurate method to find my page ranking in famous search engines and How to know how many backlinks I got in my sites...

Thanks in advance
Rajeesh

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

In Google: Webmaster tools is the best way to check the backlinks of a website.
In Yahoo : Use Yahoo site explorer to check the backlinks.

Or else all you need is a tool and there are lots of free SEO tools available online right now. Use Google to find one.

Hi,
I agree with mackone and you can also use back link watch to check your site back links.

Google tool bar is the best method to find the relevant ranking and yahoo site explorer shows all the backlinks...

Hello Friend

There are lots of backlink checker tool on the web you can use anyone, for yahoo you can use yahoo site exploror and for msn you can use bing webmaster tool.

i think it's best if you use mozilla or google chrome add-ons to get the PR

when it comes to backlinks, use google then type link:url

Why are you still looking and searching for PR and backlinks. Concentrate on your traffic and SERP rankings.

Why are you still looking and searching for PR and backlinks. Concentrate on your traffic and SERP rankings.

Thanks for your reply and if you dont mind please give me a little more information about SERP rankings.
Actually I am looking for the ways to increase traffic in my site

Thanks
Rajeesh

Optimize your site to get SERP rankings. Meanwhile you can try to get traffic from forums and social networks, also there you can get some backlinks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.