Most webmasters are doing SEO considering Google only. I would like to know which things to keep in mind while doing SEO for Google as well as Yahoo? Means SEO for Yahoo without any effect on Google result.

Ezzaral commented: sig spammer -4

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I would say that SEO is for neither search engine in specific, because if you think about it when a bot crawls your website it looks for about the same info. as every other bot.

So the most important thinks to have on a web are:
1.- title (try to be as accurate as possible including 1 to 3 keywords on the title without looking spammy)

2.- description
3.- H1, h2, h3, h4 and maybe h5
4.- good keyword rich content - Also donot over spam it has to be good content
5.- get back links to your website
6.- engage in social media - bookmark your content where ever you can (the more you tell people you exist, the more traffic you will have)

7.- measure your results (if you are not getting the results you want, change the way you do things and measure your results again, what works for one niche may not work for another)

8.- Buy a bottle of the best wisky you can get _ Or Rum
9.- Get twinkies
10- Eat the tinkies and dring the wisky while your traffic comes in.

Extra point:
If you can build an email list and start emailing your content or ads without engaging in to SPAM activity do so, email campaigns are always good.

Most webmasters are doing SEO considering Google only. I would like to know which things to keep in mind while doing SEO for Google as well as Yahoo? Means SEO for Yahoo without any effect on Google result.

When you SEO for google, it will have an effect in yahoo but on a positive side, it is not the same rankings you wanted but when you optimized google, you have a little rankings on yahoo since google has a high standards when it comes to link.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.