Actually, I'm doing Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, Blog Commenting, Article Submission and UGCS for building backlinks. Is there any other valid techniques available for building backlinks?

Recommended Answers

All 71 Replies

Careful, a lot of those techniques no longer work. Directory submission, article submission, and blog commenting can all get you hit by the Google Penguin algorithm.

Create compelling content that people are naturally going to want to share on social media.

commented: I am fully agree with you Dani. Content is most important thing right now. +0

But the question is how?
What strategies should i used to gain more backlinks?
And for these, i always used to do guest blogging, Competitors backlinks analysis and Social Bookmark with strong profile to get some traffic...
If any, that i am missing, You should suggest. Thanks for your contribution

Currently getting Back link from blog and guest blogging. Image sharing on Pinterest.

web 2.0 blog posting too. (tumblr, WordPress)

but for the above you must need a good content.

@Emma Carter.Try with Press Release,classified submissions and Local Listings & Yellow Pages. Also, maintain a blog with unique content and promote the blog with blog directories.

According to me, best way to build back links is "competitor research with backlinks analysis" . Google.com where you will be able to see your competitor websites & then try to sort out the top website, & see how they created backlinks for their website.Other than that forum post, video making, PDF submission are another way to promote your website.

try Article submission the best way to come up

Hi,
You can design an Infographic and can submit into infographics related websites. Example visual.ly

Guest posting, forum submissions are also some other forms of off page optimization available for link building purposes.

Hi, Forums are the best ways to get backlinks for the sites. Make profile on Forum sites and try to make signature over there. Few sites not allows intially to make signature, but still you are getting link from there. Be careful to choose forums related to your site (category)

@Emma Carter - You can also go for Business/Local listing and Classified Ads, because it will be the most useful choice when it comes to local SEO.

Ya, Forums are best way to get backlinks, but now days forums are also not giving backlinks, when i check it a backlink checker tool..

hi
Try PPT submission , pdf submission these technique are also very helpful.

I have done all those things too but one thing I realised i.e., relevant content + reputation + credibility is what google is after. So, whether you are in forum or doing blog. Those 3 factors are essential.

Do all this acitiviy but with quality website.

google has reduced the effect of things like blog commenting and directory submissions i suggest i comment is enough not 1000 comments on a single website it looks spammy and will get u hot with a penal;ty which is difficulty to recover from. so back to basics. content is king. content will get u links if u share it on social media sites since people will want to read good content

Try Google + Promotion. It will boost your rankings on Google. Google is trying hard to compete with Facebook and indirectly pushing SEO's to follow Google + Promotion which I find little boring as compared to Facebook.

You are missing Guest Posting, forum backlink, edu and gov site links.

Social Bookmarking is now a really technique. Bookmark every post you are creating. That will help a lot.

Consider making a valid press release regularly with a do follow backlink...ever tried image submission? also you can get a link back through product reviews or commenting on reviews or products itself(no need to buy, just appreciate or ask something you want to know about the product - with your link).

Press release, guest posting,classified ads submission, forum posting, signature links, Q&A sites, press releases and imagesharing are all some other off page seo activities available toinceasethe backlinks of your website.

Hi,
Off page SEO refers to procedures that can be utilized to enhance the position of a site in the internet searcher results page . Numerous individuals partner off-page SEO with third party referencing yet it is not just that. All in all, off Page SEO needs to do with advancement techniques – past site plan –for the reason for positioning a site higher in the list it

Do all this acitiviy but with quality website as well as high PR site.
posting title , tag ,discrption are very effective.

Don't focus always on backlinks. Try to fix all On Page errors before starting any work in the website.

Do quality backlinks, means if you have travel website submit it in the travel related websites. This is because google always love theme ralated submission and more on the on page of a website.

Link exchange is best technic to gain back links

Guest Posting,Classified adds,High pr directory submission and social bookmark and marketing.That will help a lot.

social bookmark , directories ,blog ,forum , document shar

Business2Business websites submissions,Local classified postings,Business listings will also be beneficial

SOcial Book marking and Classified ads is now really techniques.

Do Guest Blogging, Inforgraphic and LinkWheel. This will help you a lot.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.