I am a student of SEO. I haven't idea this about. Anybody can help me.I would my website SEO friendly.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome new member.

As a student, you need to know about google and how to search. Be sure to try your question on google.com

I tried that and wow, one well done question. Next time, ask something not so well done.

Hello Milky,

I would like to answer the question SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, means setting up your website and content to show up through online search results.

While many marketing tactics rely on you reaching out to your audience, SEO gives you the power to reach people when they are actively searching out information related to your products and services.

You can rank your website on SERP there are some crucial steps for how to rank website

1. Create A Link Building Strategy
  2. Increase Your Site Speed
  3. Update Your Site Frequently
  4. Optimize For Long-Tail Keywords

This will help you eliminate the ones you shouldn’t be optimizing for and select the ones that can work best to drive traffic to your site. The three key things to look for:

Keywords
Monthly Searches
Compitation

Hope that Helps!

Regards,
Daniel,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.