I skimmed through the forum but didn't see one thng. I have a website, and now i have to set rates for advertisements that I will get. I don't know the calculation system to set the rate per click.

please help me in this context.

thanks

I don't quite comprehend your problem. Could you clarify?

Thx.

Do you mean the price that you want to charge users to advertise on your web site or the price that you want to pay to bring users to your web site?

I skimmed through the forum but didn't see one thng. I have a website, and now i have to set rates for advertisements that I will get. I don't know the calculation system to set the rate per click.

please help me in this context.

thanks

Generally there are 2 ways you put advertisements on your website. The first way is what is called a Banner Exchange ... this is simply an agreement with another web site that you will put their advertisement on your website if they will put yours on their website.

the second way is with Affiliate programs... You have probably seen these millions of times but not known what you were looking at....
when a seller of any product whether it be rubber balloons or Anthro Gizmo's, wants help getting his products in front of customers they offer and affiliate program... How this works is, you put their banner on your website and one of your customers goes to his site and orders 1000 rubber balloons. you get a percentage of the sale. The percentages are all set up in their affiliate site offer (and some of them are really good too)

So all you have to do is go to the Seller's site, look for their affiliate program, see what they offer, and if you like it sign up... everything else is self explanatory in most cases...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.