I used to use Keyword Everywhere but it has become primium since october 1, 2019. Now i am looking for an alternative.

Any suggestion ?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Any experience with Ahrefs or Moz? You have to pay for Moz but I believe it's the best out there.

The most trusted tools for keyword research are often paid; hence, they are not ideal for an individual who is just a beginner and cannot afford to pay for such activities. I am assuming that you are a beginner. Therefore I’ll try to mention tools that are not just free for keyword research but also do not have a complex UI, which makes it easier for a newbie to use:

• Keyword Surfer
  • AnswerThePublic
  • Keyword Sheeter
  • SEMrush Keyword Magic Tool
  • Ubersuggest
  • Moz Keyword Explorer
  • Soovle
  • Keyword Tool Dominator
  • Google Trends
  • QuestionDB
  • Keyworddit
  • Ahrefs Keyword Generator

All these keyword research tools provide service for their basic version, (if not for all versions), free of cost. Therefore, these keyword tools will be enough if you are just on the trail to learn and also help to rank your website to some extent.

Keyword research tools are mainly required to purchase to get the best keywords. However, some tools are free to use, like:

1. Google Keyword Planner
  2. Moz Keyword Explorer
  3. SEMrush Keyword
  4. Ubersuggest
  5. Google Trends
    Among the given tools, Google Keyword Planner is one of the most often used to get the best results.

Hi, You can use Google Keyword planner, Keyword Magic Tool by SEMrush, and Answer the Public tool for free for your keyword research. Peop;e mostly used Google Keyword Planner free tool.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.