Start New Discussion within our Digital Marketing Community

Ya I had used Skype its really a good setup for making intenational or overseas calls without any payment.I find it very comfortable for online chatting and this is the most used business software for chatting purpose.

Skype is really cost effective and great voice and faster i am using it last 3 year but i am really happy with it

Skype is incredible. I use it everyday for business and plesure. No video calls for me but everyone can use the chat. International contact is easy and instant. Consider it one of the best platforms that you can use for instant communication.

yeah, I'm using skype long tmes, it's bcz the sound clarity and easy to communicate. Of course free.

I heard about that but i think skype is a good tool of communication between family and friends and also good for business communication. I never used it but thinking to use skype for business conversation!

well i always uses it as for my pleasure and chating with friends nothing else but very keen to knw that in how many ways it can b used in business promotion n etc?

Yes, i will.
Skype is a nice software and i use daily for my business use...

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.