I just read an interesting article about Microsoft getting involved in Social Media monitoring with a tool that is in proof-of-concept stage right now called LookingGlass.

LookingGlass is designed, according to the piece I read, to allow companies to monitor, analyze and participate in social media content and conversations. The Zune HD marketing team is doing an internal test and using a prototype to monitor chatter about the Zune (must be really boring as I don't think anyone is talking about the Zune!).

What do you think?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Oh I liked your Zune comment. It be interesting to use LookingGlass to monitor social media buzz. This Looking Glass can be a competitor for Radian6 and other tools.

I agree that LookingGlass could be a really interesting tool when it comes to fruition. As for Zune, I think this will be one of Microsofts biggest bombs ever.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.