Three Simple Ways to Promote Website in very short period of time:

- Social Bookmarking Sites
- Article Website
- Advertisement Website

Using these three simple ways to get huge traffic from internet.

Recommended Answers

All 79 Replies

3 Simple Ways to Get Huge Traffic

and

What's this traffic going to look like? Does it convert well into telephone calls or product orders? Does it just bounce around with all the rest of the Internet noise?

Please define for me, what your HUGE traffic sources look like so we can all consider its worth.

Yeah, I think these are good things to do, but characterizing this as a way to get HUGE traffic is completely wrong.

Using these sites is a long-term strategy for producing and syndicating excellent content. Over time, this content will be read and linked to and slowly build up organic traffic.

I agree with above comment, getting traffic is a combination of a lot of things. The key to success is to create great content that visitors want to use, search engines will love and other websites will naturally link to. Of course, it's easier said than done.

Those are all really great ways to drive more traffic. Also take part in social networkign sites.

Three Simple Ways to Promote Website in very short period of time:

- Social Bookmarking Sites
- Article Website
- Advertisement Website

I want to add Social networking sites, PR submission, participation in Q&A and directory submission.

dang.. could those tips be any more vague? Maybe... if there were less of them :)

i also find blog commenting, forum posting and blog posting as effective strategies in creating quality backlinks and generate traffic to sites.

I think that these are the best options for driving the traffic to your website.

The first post it`s kinda...stupid..
You can`t get huge traffic simply...you need to work hard...
The methods you shared are only a small part on how you can promote your website

Yes, Those are three simple ways to get more backlinks as well as traffic. Nowadays most of the guys are using web properties 2.0 sites to publish content and get traffic via that too,

Hi,

As we know website is nothing without traffic so this is very important for every website to get more and more traffic. This is not very much difficult as you think. Just there are few steps that you to follow ti get more website traffic like article posting, directory posting, link baiting, get touch in social networking site this is very important. Through forum posting you will get huge amount traffic. But make sure while doing these things your content should be good. Because in SEO content is the king.

Thanks

The worst thing you want to do is drive traffic to your site and it does:
1. not offer relevant content or engaging experience to your visitors
2. it does not explain what it does
3. it does not convert - this is what you should care alot about - conversion!

I think all 3 methods are not enough to get good traffic. More methods are available like blog comments, forums etc.

Hi, I have some suggestions:
write good content for your site.
Join some online forums and social communities
make use of newsletters and press release
Write articles that could attract people that have interest in your business.

We can not get huge traffic by using only these 3 methods. We need to look other methods also.

Digital29 i am Agree With u .. as he says .. he is wrong .... 1st we have to work hard with that tips but this is a small part of Winner Blog & Sites

Your content is your best advertisement. Create the best content you can with the best products you can possibly offer.

As such there are many different ways to get huge traffic. After reading this whole thread I search the net and to my surprise, I saw many tips for getting traffic. Most of the people follow the same as what is taught on the web. As a reason there would be a huge competition. Now if you really want to get traffic on your site faster, you have to find out some other ways rather than following the crowd.

It is just so abstract! I suppose evryone here know that these can bring you traffic. But to get HUGE traffic, you have to have some specific things to do. Can you just specify your technique and share with us?

I agree - also, you can drive lots of traffic but my main concern is do they convert!

There are numerous ways through which you can bring traffic to your site like writing articles, blogs, prodcasting, starting an email newsletter ,using inbound links.According to me blogs and articles are the best things to bring more traffic but be sure that the content should be good enough to attract other peoples.

I agree with digital29. You may use all that mentioned before technics in order to gain a HUGE traffic, but you will not succeed if you have no clue how to do it right and properly. You INDEED should work hard, devote a lot of time to it because even doing Socialbookmarking (as everybody does) it doesnt guarantee you a HUGE traffic at once (it may take from one week and more!), so one more thing for traffc increasing is patience and persistence.

Best of luck!
Ozzzo

You did not suggest all ways here like social media sites, hubpages and other. It is quite difficult to get traffic by above mentioned 3 steps.

Yeah, I think these are good things to do, but characterizing this as a way to get HUGE traffic is completely wrong.

Using these sites is a long-term strategy for producing and syndicating excellent content. Over time, this content will be read and linked to and slowly build up organic traffic.

I just rely in Link building campaign to get my traffic
SNIP

And also if your site is new you should control of your backlink so google will not tag's it as spam imagine 100 backlink in just overnight.My new site have a 35 unique visitor in his first week.

its not that easy to get traffic from the things you suggested it needs every good skills to get some traffic from there.

other then adwords,
Video submission
suite101 contribution and guest blogging contribution what works best for me

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.