As we know that eCommerce is really at boom today. I would like to share a artcile which provuded ecommerce sloution, business challenges to marine product manufacturer.
Check out nad let me know will eCommerce go on rising like it's rising at present moment? Will it come to end??
See here: http://www.ajoft.com/portfolio/ecommerce-application.jsp

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@KevinShine

There's something wrong with your link, can you log back in to Daniweb and update your link.

Really would appreciate that.

no its not come to an end. there is lots potetial way to start a ecommerce site. Make sure that you can think in a different way, just have to be creative. ;)

It is just about what you do and what services you provides. You should try to write more informative post on the topic.

Thank you

Yes I do agrree with your point..E-commerce is one of the cheapest means of doing business as it is ecommerce development that has made it possible to reduce the cost of promotion of products and services..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.