Basically, I want to know that... I've two websites with better SERP experience and they are not taking any duplicate contents, by the way. Seemingly, They are going to fight among themselves just like they are competitor each other. Then what do you think?

As far as my knowledge goes, Google's algorithm would see both your websites as a competitor if they are based on a similar niche. However, one solution for this problem is inserting different keywords in the content of both of your sites. See, the primary element that makes the websites compete with each other is the keywords that the user enters in the search engines. A website with better keyword optimization will rank better in a particular category. Hence, the only solution I could think of right now is to ensure that the keywords inserted in your websites do not overlap.

I Hope this recommendation helps you with your concern. Please update me if it worked for you or not.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.