Hello- How to gain visitors for Tech support website? Please suggest some authentic method to gain huge traffic.

pty commented: chumps. -2

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I'd start by getting someone who speaks native English to proof-read your text. I'd also drop the name Microsoft from your company name, it's likely to make potential customers think you're a scam outfit. Get rid of the obviously fake customer reviews and dodgy stock photos.

Think about what you are actually trying to provide and make that clear on your site. Summarise it in 3 sentences and throw away everything else.

Getting backlinks by posting useless questions in other support forums and having the URL in your sig isn't going to do you any good in the long run, I'd nip that in the bud.

I dont believe putting your website to a signature will affect your traffic greatly (especially in this forum).

If you are a real person and not a spambot, however, please be sure to check the following: You wont get any traffic untill your content is excellent trough the roof (i doubht bout that but who knows) or get enough hard work put there till someone actually finds it. Second option includes SMM, SEO, excellent content, On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, linkbuilding (just for SEO), SMM as a whole - several different accounts and you need to upload them so people could reach to you.

Look at your competitors, build an email marketing to loyal traffic and so on. Lots to do and requires not a month or two to get it.

you need to have a high quality content and all the traffic will come naturally.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.