Hello,
I am Atik Bhuiyan from Bangladesh. I am a full-time Teespring seller. I have four nice looking t-shirt designs inspired from Assassin Creed but I can ensure those are not fully copied, so there is no risk of copyright problem. Now, I want to advertise those designs on social media platforms so that I can get a good exposure. One thing I like to mention here, because of some incidents I am in the serious financial problem right now, so I can't pay in advance but instead of that, I like to offer profit sharing. Let me explain in details, at first, you will see my designs and if you are satisfied to work on those then you can start marketing and secondly, for each sale which will generate from your marketing I will share 50% profit with you. I know in online marketing platform, trust is a very important factor, so in this case, I am ready to make any kind of deal or sign in any contract which will assure that I am a man of my words and I will share 50% profit with you. If anyone is interested, please let me know as early as possible.

This community isn't really for soliciting, but to share ideas with other marketers. I suggest that you participate in various Assassin's Creed facebook groups. I think that might be a good way of promoting your t-shirts in social media. You can also tweet with assassin's creed hashtags to get the attention of game fans. Good luck!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.