What is SEO?
How does it work?
What Softwares are required?
What are the requirements?

i need complete information about that. please help.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Given the questions, what makes you think you need any of this?

Also, given your profile, I worry that you know all this and well, what is your real question:

Baabroz (The House of Design and IT Education) is a creative and professional training center, where we teach all professional skills for career growth and business development. We are offering some advanced short courses.

• From your profile.

My advice is to get this question removed as it's not a good look on the Baabroz House of Design and IT Education.

SEO is the process of taking steps to help a website or piece of content rank higher on Google. To make it a bit simpler, search engine optimization means taking a piece of online content and optimizing it so search engines like Google show it towards the top of the page when someone searches for something.

With an ongoing and increasing investment in SEO projected, a professional in the digital marketing [Advertising Agency in Lahore]
field can feel confident that the job outlook will continue to be strong for those with SEO skills, whether you’re new to the field or you’re an experienced digital marketer.

Search engines want to provide the best service for their users.
In order to do this, search engines will scan, or crawl, different websites to better understand what the site is about.
SEO is the process that organizations go through to make sure that their site ranks high in the search engines for relevant keywords and phrases.

Seo stands for search engine optimization it means the process of improving your site to increase site visibility when people search for product and services related to your business on google,bing and other search engines.

Seo tool saves you from tedious keyword research and data analysis .

BEST SEO TOOLS ARE:
1- Ahref
2-Google search console tool
3-SEMrush marketing tool
4-KWfinder
5-Mozpro seo software

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.