I am trying to figure out how much of a daily budget I should set on my Adwords campaign. Generally, adwords doesn't come close to spending my daily budget. It's only spending about $3 per day and my budget is set around $750 per day. Should I increase my Budget to have more images displayed or should i increase my cost per click bid to improve my ranking? Currently i have an average ranking of 5.

-Jay

Increasing your cost per click will drastically increase the number of clicks you get. However, it may cause you to use up your budget but get less bang for your buck.

What I recommend doing is increasing your cost per click for a short while, while making full use of Google's conversion tracker. After about 2-4 weeks, you should have a very clear idea of exactly how much money you're making off of each visitor AdWords sends to you. Use this newfound data to set a cost per click that makes sense.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.