Hi
I recently dumped all things windoze and made the move to Linux. Everything is cool so far but I have a USB speaker made by BOYNQ called the vase. Does anyone know whether this will run under Linux or do I need to ebay it?
Thanks

Simon

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi
I recently dumped all things windoze and made the move to Linux. Everything is cool so far but I have a USB speaker made by BOYNQ called the vase. Does anyone know whether this will run under Linux or do I need to ebay it?
Thanks

Simon

Did you have to install drivers to make it work on Windows or did it work automatically?

I have a USB headset (plantronics) that works fine on Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu and SuSE have all worked with it).

Which distro are you using?

Did you have to install drivers to make it work on Windows or did it work automatically?

I have a USB headset (plantronics) that works fine on Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu and SuSE have all worked with it).

Which distro are you using?

Hi, thanks for the speedy reply! :) When I used it with Windoze it was just plug and go - no special drivers. I have Mepis Linux installed with the latest core update.

Thanks

Simon

Hi, thanks for the speedy reply! :) When I used it with Windoze it was just plug and go - no special drivers. I have Mepis Linux installed with the latest core update.

Thanks

Simon

Hi again
Blimey o riley. Guess what? I did solve it! A. Plugged the audio lead into the wrong socket (Duh!) B. Now using ALSA.

But - sound quality is crap and NOT LOUD. Hmm!

Thanks

Si

hi ive hust brought a boyng vas cam but when i plug it in my computer dont pick it up can any one help me that knows how to install it cause a cd never came with it and ive also been to boyng's site and they cant help me either pls id be so very grateful thanks nick

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.