Ok, i have a 1.0 GB memory card and I don't know where to plug it in to add songs on it. Any help?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

what do you mean?

do you mean you want to add songs to a memory card?

or do you mean plug a memory card into an mp3 player?

or do you mean copy songs to an mp3 player?

sorry I didnt really make it clear. I got a SD memory card so i tried to plug it in to the MP3 and plug that into the computer but it still says I dont have any free space just like when i didnt have the memory card. Am i doing something wrong? Anybody know any problems i could be missing?

what model of mp3 player do you have

its a RCA Lyra RD1028A

How big is the SD you baught?

Some devices have a limit. I have a PDA for example, and it wont work with cards over 1gb.

I guess your player doesn't support that card. Try formatting the card with a card reader.

how do u unformat a memory card from a cell phne

you should confirm your card sd or micro sd card , you need to have one card reader ;just put it in the slut and plug it to usb ,you just copy songs from computer and paste it on card.if you have any doubt mail me santoshaxl@gmail.com.

what do you mean?

do you mean you want to add songs to a memory card?

or do you mean plug a memory card into an mp3 player?

or do you mean copy songs to an mp3 player?

Im trying to move songs from my laptop to my Optima SD 2GB card to put into my mp3 player my laptop does not read it and neither does the mp3 player

Does the SD card have a lock on the side

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.