Hello!
I know answering this thread will be time consuming and little tedious. Please help!
I would like to know what kind of case, power supply, and cooling mechanism should I go for along with the following configuration. Please also help me to avoid hardware compatibility issues for my config as I still have to purchase these parts (I intend to purchase) .

1] Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad Core processor without fan.
(45nm, 3.0 GHz, 12 Mb Cache, socket 775, 1333 MHz)
2] Crucial Dual channel DDR3 RAM (4 * 2048MB)
3] Intel Desktop board DX38BT
4] Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card
5] Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 Desktop Hard Drive
( SATA, NCQ, 1000GB, Fire wire)
6] nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS graphic Card.
(640 MB DDR3, PCl Express, SLI Ready(Dual Link), Dual DVI, HDTV)
7] Logitech diNovo Edge Keyboard
8] Logitech MX Revolution Rechargeable Cordless Laser Mouse.
9] SONY DRU190A 20x DVD Rewritable Drive
( 20x DVD+-R, 8x DVD+RW, 6x DVD-R, 8x DVD+-R DL )
10] Samsung 2493 HM 24" LCD Monitor

Also can I have my system controlled by a remote ( like Windows Media Center ) ?
Can I add bluetooth internally to my computer?
Any suggestions, tips & ideas are welcomed. Thank You for your precious time you devoted to this thread.Thanks Once Again!!

The sort of Power supply you would need for this is around 800W up to 1MW (1000W). If you intend on getting another graphics card (to use SLI) you will need the 1000W option. Any case that will fit all this is your best option :P Find something that comfortably fits the Motherboard. For cooling you can either go for Water cooling, or traditional fans. If you go for fans, you will need at least 6 to keep it all cool. This will however make more noise than a water cooled system. Water cooling is more expensive, but can do a better job of cooling everything. Bluetooth can be easily added using an adapter (small USB stick that transmits out a bluetooth signal).
Also what Operating System do you intend to run this on? 8Gb of RAM is a lot of RAM!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.