Hello, Friends,

When I start my computer all process done well but my desktop is clear. In my desktop any icon and start menu can not seen. I do my all work with the help of alt+ctrl+delet.

What I do?

Plese reply early.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

What work do you do with ctrl+alt+delete though? How long does it take to start up the pc and can you access the desktop through windows explorer and see all the icons on there???

Raj

When I start the computer only photo is seen in desktop.
With the help of alt+ctr+del I play songs, open word,PM and all programes.

Windows task manager/File/New task(run)/brouse/any files. This way I open any files.

have you run any virus scans

Thats the only plausible thing that i can see what could be causing your problem. I think in your other thread i did advice you to have some anti virus running in the background cos that could be the reason you must be having this problem.

Raj

Sound like a bad virus, reformat time. At least you can back up you important files before you reinstall. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, Mav.

What I should do?
When I start on my computer, it was viewed on the monitor the "start windows normally", then I click it, after my computer was turning automatically off. can U help me how to repair it?

Try starting it in safe mode and see if it does. If you dont get that option then when you start your machine just press F8 and then choose the option start in safe mode.

Raj

Its wise to startup in safe mode that is if you have a anti virus already installed,Because last time I trie to install a program in safe mode (anti virus program) in safe mode it came up with a restriction saying that its cos Im in safe mode.

If the same happens to you then first do a windows repair so you can atleast get back in normal windows.
If you dont know how,drop a post
cheers and good luck

Yeah i think you have very limited options if you are insafe mode, like you cant install programs or make any system critical changes either.

Raj

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.