Hi there, i need help here, cuz my pc wont start anymore and i tried all the things that i know to fix it but still nothing. i did change the PSU, memory, processor and HD drive and still its dead, anyone can give some suggestion? i really appreciate it, THX. good day

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

hi, please try to be specific..when you mean pc won't start.. cannot power on? or it won't just start to load your windows?

when i power the cpu on nothing happens the PSU also is not responding, but when i try to ground the power supply it works and also the memory and Hard Drive i tried it on other Cpu it works. thx for the reply..

Hello.
And I have a similar problem.
When you start the computer nothing shows. To try a video card on another computer works and also monitor things.
What could be the problem, not my photo shows.

Thank you
пребарај

If it doesn't start, then it's something to do with power. Theres no power being relayed to the motherboard from the power supply. Try again and it will sure work if there's no problem with the motherboard

when i power the cpu on nothing happens the PSU also is not responding, but when i try to ground the power supply it works and also the memory and Hard Drive i tried it on other Cpu it works. thx for the reply..

if you can borrow or got a spare PSU then try it..i just hope it's not your mobo...

i did change the PSU, memory, processor and HD drive and still its dead,

hi, except for the psu ,none of the things you changed are actually needed to make a computer TURN on,[not completely bootup but turn on ]sounds to me like a dead motherboard

i have broplem whith my laptob windows SE and i want to change the languwich

i have broplem whith my laptob windows SE and i want to change the languwich

you just did .lol
in control panel ,go to date and time and reginonal and language settings

I have an experience about that but I send it to the computer technician and I spent a lot of money about it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.