Well isn't this just great 4 big assignments are due by the end of next week, and my PC decides to not charge anymore.

It's a Dell inspiron 1545. The specs do not matter.

I believe i know the problem. It's the connectors that the charger plugs into on the laptop. I believe they have been bent or some such... How can i fix the problem.. Should i simply get tweasers and try and bend everything into place??.. Or open her up.. I see no other way to fix the problem... I wish it was just the cable so i could purchase a new one. but no it's the actual port on the Laptop.

Regards,

Ace

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

one would think that if it bent by simply plugging the adapter into it ,a pair of tweezers or small needle nose pliers should straighten it

Yea, i just got a pair of tweasers last night and bent everything that looked out of place lol.

Yea, i just got a pair of tweasers last night and bent everything that looked out of place lol.

so did that make it work again

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.