I need to download the motherboard drivers for this motherboard: "MSI K8N Neo MS 7030". I have a fresh install of winXP and I need to get my pc and its onboard LAN working!!!

[Here is the long story if anyone's interested :sad: ... I made the mistake of using partitionmagic 8 on my OS drive. I wanted to make 4 partitions on the 200gb drive. This is to run 4 copies of winXP separately (for different uses).

After partioning the drive, my windows installation stopped working (goes to blue screen). So, I am now in the process of wiping the hard drive and re-installing windows separately on all partitions. So, I need the motherboard drivers (the CD is miles away in another part of the country)]

I have google-searched for the past 4 hours, and found nothing. (All the download links point to -> WWW.MSI.COM.TW which then loads the page "server not found: Firefox can't find the server at www.msi.com.tw.". I have tried this in internet explorer a thousand times, and get this message: "Action cancelled: Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested.".

I have been trying to download these drivers for the past few days, but with no success. Does anyone know what I can do? I can't afford to go and buy a new motherboard, and surely shouldn't have to. Does MSI no longer exist? If they do, they really need to better the service of their website. I can find no mirrors for downloading the drivers elsewhere.

I basically need to get the onboard LAN working so that it can connect to the internet, update windows and download all the drivers it needs to get the pc completely up and running. The LAN is on the mainboard. On the mainboard, I can read the following text: "MSI K8N Neo MS 7030". I don't know what model the LAN is as it's on the mainboard and has nothing written on it. It's a Gigabit LAN, that's all I know.

I'm completely stuck, and desparate for time as I have urgent video and sound design coursework which needs doing on my pc.

If anyone can help, I would be deeply grateful.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.