i bought a toshiba equim laptop and i have forgoten the bios password and need some help on how i can break the bios password. am really in a mess and need help desperately.
is there any software that i can use or a way of breaking the bios password of toshiba equim.

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by eranga262154

You should contact Toshiba ,against forum polices I think to help with bios password , do we really know its yours!!

You should contact Toshiba ,against forum polices I think to help with bios password , do we really know its yours!!

This is a good point. But everything is depend on the person who done it, right? People should be in trustworthy on such instances. What your comment.

Actually this is not a difficult problem to solve, you may know it better than me.

those google adds are great ,there are ones on this page on how to reset bios on a toshiba laptop just because of the topic here .

Of course, I think my cozy not read the thread carefully or for a long time. Actually on Google lots of articles are available related to this topic.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.