Can anyone give me help with this PC is working fine but boots 2 or 3 times on start up

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

this is a prob with most of the systems.i think that u will have to reinstall ur BIOS properly.otherwise it will be some undetection problems.any way it is a simple prob.dont get upset abt it.hope that it will be cleared soon

this is a prob with most of the systems.i think that u will have to reinstall ur BIOS properly.otherwise it will be some undetection problems.any way it is a simple prob.dont get upset abt it.hope that it will be cleared soon

When I got the pc the first thing I did was put the XP disc in and set up partitions and installed .
Then I used the Bios disc to set up hardware could this be the problem.
My pc is all set up now so how could I fix it without loosing everything.

When I got the pc the first thing I did was put the XP disc in and set up partitions and installed .
Then I used the Bios disc to set up hardware could this be the problem.

i assume you mean motherboard disk to setup hardware ,as i have never seen or heard of a bios disk ,just what does setup hardware mean, load drive and stuff maybe !???,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.