Hi All,
I'm try to setup mimedefang on fedora core 1 using sendmail, the problem is that i do not have much experiance of rebuilding software, which this processs requires.

so the process goes- unpack the sendmail source (no-probs)

create and change a config file (yep)

build the source #sh Build -c

this is the problem, when i do the build the output shows lots of errors and i dont know if this is normal or not.

if anyone has setup mimedefang on redhat 8/9 or fedora core 1, please give me a shout with some advise. or if any of you out there are good with rebuilds give me a reply and i'll cut and pase some output in the next post

cheers

spikes

Contributors
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by alc6379

While I don't have any direct experience with mimedefang, here is a suggestion:

Use the script command. Just type script filename before running a build. After you've finished the build, then you just hit ^D to logout of script. After that, you've got a full transcript of what happened during that build at filename. If you took a look through that, you may be able to check out Google for Linux for some guidance. If that fails, then you could attach the script output here.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.