Guys thanks for your time and advise you've all been givin'. I managed to increase my memory to 1Gb and my comp has improved tremdsly. You guys are so great....thank you!

Hurrah. Glad we heard from you again, Wazy.

Do please mark this thread as SOLVED.

That's awesome, wazy. Glad to be of help!

I'm going to assume this actually solved your problem. :)

Good luck, and if you need anything else, you know where to find us!

You guys are so great...and surely when i come across any IT related problem i know where to turn to.
Thanx a million!

This ONLY happens when you're browsing the web? Please elaborate on the problem. Does the system actually stop responding at all (as in, even mouse cursor won't move), or are the pages just timing out? Please be a little more specific.

Assuming it's completely freezing up, it does sound heat related. Although somewhat less likely, it might also be a power supply problem. I've seen that happen before.

As already requested by others, please post your system stats. Also, please include your average running numbers for installed memory (task manager, Performance tab: PF Usage and , if you don't know how much RAM you have, the Total under "Physical Memory").

I have the problem of mouse dissappearing and screen freeze

I have the problem of mouse dissappearing and screen freeze

Ok, two things. 1.) This thread is already resolved. Posting your problem here reduces the help you'll get due to that fact alone. I just happened to get an email that this thread was updated, so I checked it out. In the future, please start a new thread. This doesn't bother me, it just robs you of possible additional help. 2.) You haven't given ANY information on your computer. If you'll re-read the post of mine that you quoted, I need more info to help at all. I can make guesses, but that's all they are right now until I know more.

Please post your system stats, when this started happening, and what you're generally doing when it happens. Without that information, my guesses are simply a shot in the dark.

I want to help, but I need more to go on! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.